Every day rules for kids

  • I did not do it
  • I don't brush my teeth, I don't force others to brush them
  • I don't shut down the computer after someone else turned it on for me
  • I don't turn off the TV that I'm not watching, after someone else has turned it on
  • I don't turn off the lights, since someone else turned them on.
  • I don't put the food in the fridge After someone else took it out


DADY ANSWER And I don't give you internet PC Tablet mobile for 24 hours


RULES


If something bad happens, we advise the person who did it and fix it, otherwise we have the same responsibility.


Liabilities


1) We keep the area clean (we all clean together once a day, we work together)


MORNING


We eat breakfast and brush teeth in the morning and at noon.


EVENING BEFORE SLEEPING (with alarm clock at 10)

1) They brush their teeth (we force the little girls to brush them too)

2) Put all the food in the fridge

3) We turn off the lights, and the computers, televisions, screens that are not working.



IN GREEK LANGUAGE:

  • Δεν το έκανα εγώ
  • Δεν πλεύσω τα δόντια μου , δεν επιβάλω στις άλλες να τα πλύνουν
  • Δεν κλείνω τον υπολογιστή , αφού άλλος μου τον άνοιξε
  • Δεν κλείνω την TV που δεν την βλέπω , αφού κάποιος άλλος την άνοιξε
  • Δεν κλείνω τα φωτά , Αφού τα άναψε κάποιος άλλος.
  • Δεν βάζω το φαγητό στο ψυγείου Αφού το έβγαλε κάποιος άλλος


ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΜΠΑΜΠΑ Και Εγώ Δεν σας δίνω ίντερνετ PC Tablet κινητό για 24 ώρες.


ΚΑΝΟΝΕΣ


Ότι κακό γίνεται συμβουλεύουμε αυτόν που το έκανε και το διορθώνουμε διαφορετικού έχουμε και εμείς την ίδια ευθύνη.


Υποχρεώσεις


1) Διατηρούμε το χώρο καθαρό ( καθαρίζουμε όλοι μαζί μια φορά τη μέρα , συνεργαζόμαστε )


ΠΡΩΙ


Τρώμε πρωινό και , πλένουνε δοντάκια πρωί και μεσημέρι.

Στις διακοπές θα 

ΒΡΑΔΥ ΠΡΙΝ ΤΟΝ ΎΠΝΟ ( με ξυπνητήρι στις 10 )

1) Πλένουνε δόντια ( επιβάλομε και στις μικρές να τα πλύνουν )

2) Βάζουμε όλα τα φαγητά στο ψυγείο

3) Κλείνουμε τα φώτα , και τους υπολογιστές , τηλεοράσεις , οθόνες που δεν δουλεύουν.


#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !