Reddit Ban me before start this Take 3 days after create the account


I make a mistake to create a Reddit account like Facebook and tweeter but disappointed , 
I wandering why exist this platform , is unfriendly , buggy , never let me make a post , and ban me because i dear to post something from my newspaper blog https://yourss365.blogspot.com/ 

Message from the Reddit Owners :

I wandering why exist this platform ? is :

  • unfriendly
  • buggy !!!
  • never let me make a post !!!
  • I banned before start on this platform ( Never Create a post  )

This platform never let me to create a post 


The RED message was: Something went wrong. Just don't panic.

Message to the Company :

I make a mistake to create a Reddit account like Facebook and tweeter but disappointed , 
I wandering why exist this platform , is unfriendly , buggy , never let me make a post , and ban me because i dear to post something from my newspaper blog https://yourss365.blogspot.com/ 

Message from the Reddit Owners :

I wandering why exist this platform ? is :

unfriendly
buggy !!!
never let me make a post !!!
I banned before start on this platform

Never Create a post : The RED message was: Something went wrong. Just don't panic.

And at last ban my Community r/yourss365 banned before post (Never Create a post)

I don't sorry and i don't care because never start this platform and never create a post 




Tags

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !