Millions of Greeks do NOT know the words Greek and Greece - My name is Katerina video

 

The sweet actress Katerina Moutsatsou, in English, explains what Greece is to those who criticize our country and the Greeks!!! A big thumbs up to KATERINA...!!!

I NEVER understand why the Elada , Elinas have double name one for the Country and one for the external of the other world , 

I m Elinas but for the otter Countries i m Greek

My Countries' is Elada but for the otter Courtiers my country is Greece

Katerina Moutsatsou is a Greek actress who chose an original way to scream out her frustration. A video performance called “I’m Hellene!”. A bit her Hellenism, a bit her copy of the Canadian beer commercial ” I am Canadian“, a bit her own performance and the bit of patriotic clichees sparked a “war” among Greek internet users. With one half of the user to hail her and the other half to sharply criticize her.

Tags

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !